Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

CZJ 900mm Sonnar...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:20 pm    Post subject: CZJ 900mm Sonnar... Reply with quote

...or at least a trio of three 300mm ones Smile

Two with the old optical design (at least I think they're identical), and one with the new and very different optical formula (a much lighter - maybe half a kilo - lens as well).

The one in the middle is basically spare parts for the one in the left hand side, while the other two are pretty much mint items. A new adapter in in the post for the one in the right hand side objective.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Excellent !

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Handsome lenses. They ought to draw some attention if you sport them in areas with people Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esox lucius wrote:
Handsome lenses. They ought to draw some attention if you sport them in areas with people Very Happy

Yes they do Smile One day I'll try to go out will all three hung on my poor little neck, just to see the reaction of the society Smile