Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Cyclecross with a Zenitar
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Cyclecross with a Zenitar Reply with quote

The cyclecross race in Heerlen is quite nearby. Most of my shots there are AF but some (and mostly the nicer ones) are with MF (in this case the Zenitar 2.8/15).

1)

2)

3)

4)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice ones indeed! Nice to hear you get better success with MF , a good Zenitar can be a stunning lens, what a pitty quality control wasn't too important on this lens.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Nice ones indeed! Nice to hear you get better success with MF , a good Zenitar can be a stunning lens, what a pitty quality control wasn't too important on this lens.

The AF zooms are nice for most of the standard shots. If you want to have a new angle on this sports, MF works very good.
I bought my Zenitar second hand in Moscow, I knew that I could sell it without a loss at home if it wouldn't suit me. After 3-4 shots I decided to keep it Wink.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing This lens is still on my wish list Smile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice series, indeed. Esp no. 3. Perfect dynamics.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Laughing This lens is still on my wish list Smile

+1 ... Very Happy