Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

CS Mount lenses sold as C Mount!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:23 am    Post subject: CS Mount lenses sold as C Mount! Reply with quote

Hi!

Vendors will continually call these C Mount unless they have been corrected.

weirdstuff-inc an eBay vendor, sold me 2 used Cosmicar 50mm f1.4 lenses, with 46mm pl filters, as C-Mount.

I have given him the bad news. As I am in Oz and he is in the USSA, no refunds are likely. He is otherwise a good vendor!

Perhaps this thread will fill up, making it more difficult for mistakes to be made?

Still may be worth buying, if you like vivisection! Not an easy job, on first inspection.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: He is still misdescribing! Reply with quote

Clearly not too careful what he sells or how he describes it. Avoid?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:53 am    Post subject: Remedy for me! Reply with quote

Vendor has agreed that he was unaware of the difference. He now knows. Very kindly sent all my payment back to me. I sent him $40 for the two lenses as each had a PL filter and can be used for macro work.

I will leave him good feedback when I can erase the old FB. He did need the bad FB to reply to me but we have kissed and made up!