Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Couple of cheap, but good, 135s
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Couple of cheap, but good, 135s Reply with quote

I have to start getting rid of stuff I don't/won't use. As much as I'd love to keep everything I buy, space is running out in my shelf, and I need to start saving up for the K-7 Smile

Here are two 135mm lenses. Like everybody here says, there really aren't any bad 135s and the same can be said for these, though the Accura Diamatic one I think is really quite good. Just, not as good as my Tair-11A 135/2.8 or my CZJ Sonnar 135/3.5 or my Pentacon 135/2.8 Smile

The prices are pretty much what I paid for (and I consider I got them for a bargain).

Item #1: SOLD

Tele-Astranar 135/3.5 (probably went for various names, I've seen at least 2-3 variants of this in these boards): Officially the smallest 135 I've ever seen, this is a two ring preset aperture T-mount 135mm.

Cosmetics: 9/10
Mechanics: 9/10
Optics: 9/10

There are 16 blades that stops down to a near perfect circle. There is oil on the blades, but being a fully manual preset lens, does not affect usage. Comes with rear cap, but no front cap.

Price: $25US

Item #2

Accura Diamatic 135/2.8 (YS mount): like Spiratones, made by Sigma. Comes with YS-PET (Petri) adapter, but can be mounted on any cam with a T-mount adapter in manual mode.

Cosmetics: 9/10
Mechanics: 8.5/10 (just the slightest bit of non-smoothness during the travel of the focus ring)
Optics: 8/10, just some specks of dust and fiber, could use cleaning.

Aperture blades are oil-free and snappy.

Price: $30

You pay for shipping and Paypal fees (no fees if you're using Paypal balance w/in the US). Can of course accept other forms of payment like check, money order, etc.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Tele-Astranar is sold; the Accura remains! Smile