Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Contax T2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Contax T2 Reply with quote

No, it's not mine !Laughing
I borrowed this from my only friend in town with wich I share the photo hobby , just to give it a try . Well , I was dissapointed , I suppose I have to learn the camera , lots of the frames were no good,focus away . Any expeiences with it? A beautifully crafted camera ,but I am just not used with it. The film was a Profoto 100 expired 4-5 years ago , I belive . Yet the ,colors get out pretty well .Scanned on KM Dimage III directly uncorected jpeg
This is in P mode :

Last edited by yinyangbt on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Teo !

I bought a T2 a few years back, but it died around frame number 5 when I put a film in it Crying or Very sad But, the picture you show seems to be sharp around the flowers in the foreground. I recall that the one I had was a difficult to manage with the 'first-pressure' focus lock, although that might have been part of its impending terminal decline. I never tried to find another one, partly because i wasn't really impressed with the way it felt. and it wasn't cheap. either.

The T2 still seems to hold its reputation, so it might be worth buying a new film and trying it again.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scsambrook wrote:
Hi Teo !

I bought a T2 a few years back, but it died around frame number 5 when I put a film in it Crying or Very sad But, the picture you show seems to be sharp around the flowers in the foreground. I recall that the one I had was a difficult to manage with the 'first-pressure' focus lock, although that might have been part of its impending terminal decline. I never tried to find another one, partly because i wasn't really impressed with the way it felt. and it wasn't cheap. either.

The T2 still seems to hold its reputation, so it might be worth buying a new film and trying it again.

Hi , Stephen !

I missed a lot of shots because this somehow awkward AF .I tried too the focus assistant. Works good enough :
crop 1/3 of a frame