Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Contax RF Sonnar 13,5cm f4 Carl Zeiss Jena
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Contax RF Sonnar 13,5cm f4 Carl Zeiss Jena Reply with quote

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok ,I love the lens but that leather pouch looks very nice as well.. Cool

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Ok ,I love the lens but that leather pouch looks very nice as well.. Cool

Agree, I try to figure out my origin or not.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! That looks mint. Would love to own one...atilla your equiptment photos are phenomenal,would bee cool if you where to share with us what sort of set up do you use,and maybe post some pics of it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drack wrote:
wow! That looks mint. Would love to own one...atilla your equiptment photos are phenomenal,would bee cool if you where to share with us what sort of set up do you use,and maybe post some pics of it.

Very simple, one light tent two desk lamp with energy saving bulb 5400K color temperature, tripod and camera in manual mode.

Subject is overexposed well to hide ligh tent material , dirt etc. PP on overexposed images auto contrast, color fix and sharpening.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Drack wrote:

Very simple, one light tent two desk lamp with energy saving bulb 5400K color temperature, tripod and camera in manual mode.

Subject is overexposed well to hide ligh tent material , dirt etc. PP on overexposed images auto contrast, color fix and sharpening.

And what camera/lens do you use? F stops ?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drack wrote:
Attila wrote:
Drack wrote:

And what camera/lens do you use? F stops ?

Camera is no matter, lens also aperture is F16

I use Sony NEX and Olympus OM 35-70 zoom