Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Color-Minotar 2.8/35 | Minox 35 GL | Voigtländer VChrome 100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Color-Minotar 2.8/35 | Minox 35 GL | Voigtländer VChrome 100 Reply with quote

The VChrome 100 is the only slide film that is available in the camera shops in our town!!

But it behaves pretty well, I have to admit.

And yes, the lab did a decent job. There is a telegraph line visible at the sky in some shots, but it's not too bad and easily deleted. (The same lab did a crap job again with some negative films. I will never ever give them a roll of negs again!!)

I am very satisfied with the Minox 35 GL. A great little cam, even for slides!

And I am kind of proud. I got about 20 usable images from one roll of slide film (36 frames).

Here are the shots taken during my visit in the Emilia.
(PP only cropping away scanning borders, some tone adjustment, some speckle reduction and some resharpening after resizing - nothing else.)

Last edited by LucisPictor on Tue May 17, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part II - Bologna

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I also like those two, although they are ... well... not really what you would expect from a photo. Wink

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice results Carsten!
on most, well not in all Wink it shows that this little camera can put out very very sharp photos
the Minox, a truly amazing camera, that size!!
( I had one, many years ago, for traveling, until I forgot it in a hotel room in Kathmandu, now only it's case remains Sad )

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slide film looks to be very challenging and the colors are very brilliant.