Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Classic SLRs and TLR tests
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: Classic SLRs and TLR tests Reply with quote

I posted a message about the MF lens tests I've scanned and added to my website on the lenses section of the forum. But I've got even more material about slrs and the Rolleiflex so I thought I'd post another message here! Hope that's OK.

The website is http://photography-matters.blogspot.com/ I've written some articles about some of my favourite cameras such as the OM1, MX, XE1 and the Rolleiflex 2.8f. I've also posted magazine tests of the Nikon FA and F3T, Olympus M-1 (not OM1), OM30 and XA range, the Leica R4 and IIIg, Konica FT-1, Yashica FX-3 and Mamiya ZE.

I've got loads more stuff to add which will be going up when I get the time to scan it! Hope you enjoy it!

Bruce

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!