Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

chipped QBM to EOS conversion kit
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you calvin83, the adapter you mailed me is now here. In a word: IT WORKS!

I installed it on my Rolleinar 85/2.8 (Mamiya made). Installation was super easy, took less than two minutes. All screws fitted in their respective holes snugly. The mount is of a high-quality manufacturing; it's obviously factory-made and not hand-made, with tight tolerances both on the lens and on the camera (no wobbling whatsoever, it fits snugly and sits tight on my 5DmkII). The aperture release pin is pushed in just the right way (there's a cut-out in the mount to keep the pin safe).

Now, the most interesting part: infinity focusing. It's there! At least with this lens, I can focus all the way to infinity (and just a little bit beyond), something that I could never achieve with a cheap QBM-EOS adapter.

All in all, a great gadget. Thank you calvin83 once again, I appreciate your business!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aoleg wrote:
Thank you calvin83, the adapter you mailed me is now here. In a word: IT WORKS!

I installed it on my Rolleinar 85/2.8 (Mamiya made). Installation was super easy, took less than two minutes. All screws fitted in their respective holes snugly. The mount is of a high-quality manufacturing; it's obviously factory-made and not hand-made, with tight tolerances both on the lens and on the camera (no wobbling whatsoever, it fits snugly and sits tight on my 5DmkII). The aperture release pin is pushed in just the right way (there's a cut-out in the mount to keep the pin safe).

Now, the most interesting part: infinity focusing. It's there! At least with this lens, I can focus all the way to infinity (and just a little bit beyond), something that I could never achieve with a cheap QBM-EOS adapter.

All in all, a great gadget. Thank you calvin83 once again, I appreciate your business!

Great! The adaptor may not be prefectly fit every lens but it should works on most lens.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update:
The suppplier of this adaptor replied me that all their adaptors are up to the tolerance standard of the Japanese Camera and suggest check for the infinity on QBM cameras before installation.