Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Changes on forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Changes on forum Reply with quote

1) Stronger bounded facebook connection please like Smile
- Like on top page, like before avatar
- Show Old Lens Fanatics Group on top menu as our Facebook Group
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_211284425571781&ap=1
2) Flickr link to our Flickr group in top menu
3) Donation button before avatar.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apart from +1, do we have any G+ Integration? I don't do facebook, but I'm more than happy to support this place on G+.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.mflenses.com on top left site you can find it, thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done. I'll try to keep an eye out for more G+ integration. Although it lacks FB's sheer numbers, it is *far* better for photographers. If anyone is on there, I'll share my Photography circle happily.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks good Attila.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NewStuff wrote:
Done. I'll try to keep an eye out for more G+ integration. Although it lacks FB's sheer numbers, it is *far* better for photographers. If anyone is on there, I'll share my Photography circle happily.

I will put back G+ to forum.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found G+ made the pages load slower...with the Facebook button it's very smooth.Put the G+ back and I will see if it was my imagination Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
I found G+ made the pages load slower...with the Facebook button it's very smooth.Put the G+ back and I will see if it was my imagination Laughing

Laughing it is possible.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
NewStuff wrote:

I will put back G+ to forum.

No need to, add as You see fit. It already takes me 2+ hours to check here and my photography related stuff on G+ as it is.