Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Catalan translate request
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Catalan translate request Reply with quote

My daughter run a small translation business, she is translate Spanish , English to Hungarian. She got a request to translate a Catalan written police document to translate to Hungarian, but she has no Catalan friend who able to help to her. Is any Catalan or Spanish member here who can help ? Many thanks in advance!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jes lives in Barcelona. Maybe he can help. I'm interested to learn Catalan but have not started yet to do so Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
Jes lives in Barcelona. Maybe he can help. I'm interested to learn Catalan but have not started yet to do so Rolling Eyes

Yes, I remember Jesito is live there, thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, I speak catalan and I will be glad to translate it for you to english.
please send me the document to my email address in the forum profile.
regards,
Jes.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:
Of course, I speak catalan and I will be glad to translate it for you to english.
please send me the document to my email address in the forum profile.
regards,
Jes.

WOW! Many thanks!