Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Skoparex 3.4/35 for Icarex
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Skoparex 3.4/35 for Icarex Reply with quote

I've decided to sell this lovely lens because I've just bought a Biogon 2.8/35 so don't need the Skoparex anymore, but it is an excellent lens. This one is in good condition, some wear to the barrel but focus and aperture work perfectly and the glass is in great shape with no haze or fungus. No scratches or cleaning marks either, coatings are in very good condition. Adapters to use Icarex lenses on EOS and NEX are available on ebay.

125USD.

Last edited by iangreenhalgh1 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sample images from my NEX-3:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good price for lens in such good working condition!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
Good price for lens in such good working condition!

Smile

Priced to sell due to purchase of Biogon.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are selling so cheap Very Happy do you post it to Vietnam? Can I pay for you by paypal? How much does it cost to delivery to Vietnam?

Last edited by yatafa_hi on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what kind of mount is it?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be happy to send to Vietnam. I would have to find out the postage cost, but i sent a lens to Hong Kong last week and it was 16eu I think. The mount is the Icarex bayonet mount, not sure what adapters are available, the lens was also available in M42 so conversion should be possible.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm using pentax K1000 and easy to buy M42 adapter. I've just added you on fb, pls on ur fb or give me ID of skype for easier conversation Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just checked my hoya 135mm lens pay 18GBP for shipping about 29$
but this lens is lighter than may be pay 20$, total about 145$, so can I use paypal to pay for you?