Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Planar T* 85mm f1.4 lens SOLD!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Planar T* 85mm f1.4 lens SOLD! Reply with quote

SOLD

As new Carl Zeiss Planar T* 85mm f1.4 lens - West Germany AE.
THANK YOU![/b]

Last edited by Dutiel on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have an Ebay ID ? Nobody will buy from a stranger.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:19 pm    Post subject: EBAY ID Reply with quote

Yes I do - dutiel1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=dutiel1&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

Last sold item was in 2001 , in fact you don't have any reference who are you. 550 USD high amount to play, sorry.

I suggest to list on Ebay and link here . There is a buyer protection program.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: Response.............. Reply with quote

Thanks - I am not a player in this arena, just an owner of an excellent older lens - I do not do retail or even resale normally

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Response.............. Reply with quote

Dutiel wrote:
Thanks - I am not a player in this arena, just an owner of an excellent older lens - I do not do retail or even resale normally

Please follow my suggestion that will be safe for buyer and good for you too!

Anyway welcome here I look forward your photographer experience!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely somebody from here will buy it.
All you need is patience.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Sorry if I don't understand the ground rules here - not something I am familiar with. Appreciate your (and all) input

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:13 am    Post subject: Update on the 85mm f1.4 Carl Zeiss Reply with quote

Noted a slight discoloration on the tip of one of the aperture blades within the lens - even though minor, I believe it to be oil, and as a result I am dropping the price to $300 + shipping

Last edited by Dutiel on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:15 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do post some photos of the lens here and maybe other photo related forum references where you are active.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow $300 is a great price. If you can post pics of the lens then I'd seriously consider buying it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take it.