Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Planar 85mm f1.4 Budapest Zoo cold, sunny day
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Planar 85mm f1.4 Budapest Zoo cold, sunny day Reply with quote

I think -1 C too cold to left berber mocacos out there. Is anybody have information about them ? Consider these monkeys came from Spain they spent before their full life there.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That first photo is really cute Attila, and looks like it was taken in the wild as opposed to in a zoo.

Very nice results from this lens too!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always love your zoo pictures, Atilla, and I like the first one in this series especially. One day, I will try to visit Budapest Zoo myself Smile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Puplet wrote:
I always love your zoo pictures, Atilla, and I like the first one in this series especially. One day, I will try to visit Budapest Zoo myself Smile

Thank you! I am glad to guide you here just let me know when !

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good pictures, special 2 and 3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voytek wrote:
Very good pictures, special 2 and 3

Thank you ! I was lucky today with good lights.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The monkeys look like what we used to have in India (still have... used to enter homes... we used run behind those ones.... those were the days..Wink )

The scientific name is "Rhesus" or "Rhesus Macaque"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhesus_Macaque

Human blood classification pattern is coming from these monkeys (Rh factor: Rh is coming from Rhesus... British medical team did the research on these monkeys in India).

Macaque (or also pronounced as Macaca) became a famous word in '06 US senate election.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r90z0PMnKwI

But I may be wrong.. I was really bad in biology Embarassed but always good in numbers/facts/analysis Smile ... but if base is wrong, everthing on the top is nothing but a sand castle...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, they are almost same than yours, this guys came from Spain they are "Berber" subtype.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow ! Monkey shots superb !

thanks

tf