Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 80mm f.2 (Silver, thread mount)??
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 80mm f.2 (Silver, thread mount)?? Reply with quote

I am getting Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 80mm f.8 (Silver) lens in a week... The lens has threads, so I am guessing (and hoping) of M42 mount.

How is this lens, Surprisingly, I am not finding much details about this lens. And whats usually the price of this lens in the market?/

I am paying $95 including for the lot of:

-> Honeywell Pentax camera body with Super Takumar 55mm f1.8 lens woth light meter and camera case.

-> non working Minolta XG9 camera body with RMC Tokina 28-70mm lens (1:3.5-4.5).

-> Vivitar flash (Status: not sure)
-> Soligor f=135 mm lens (1:28 ) , unsure of mount;
->Carl Zeiss Jena Tessar 80mm f2.8 lens, screw mount with lens case;
-> Tamron 35-80 mm zoom macro lens (1:28-3.5), with lens case;
-> Vivitar Series 1 70-210mm macro focusing lens (1:28-4.0), unsure of mount with lens case;
-> Tamron 75-250mm tele-macro zoom lens (f/3.8-4.5). Adaptall 2 mount system. Includes lens case and original box.

I am planning to sell most of the stuff except Tessar lens. Not sure, whether I have paid more than market value...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! No much chance to get it in m42 mount..
This was a damn good deal only Tessar value at least double.

Congrats!