Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Jena electric MC Pancolar 50/1.8 (M42) - SOLD
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena electric MC Pancolar 50/1.8 (M42) - SOLD Reply with quote

Carl Zeiss Jena electric MC Pancolar 50/1.8 (M42)

optics: No fungus, no scratches, no cleaning marks, but on inner surface of the front elemens are visible several perfectly round marks on coating - I believe they were created during the coating process, while one coating layer didn't layed on in this places. Performance seems to be unaffected. I noticed this on several CZJ MC lenses - it seems, that CZJ quality control didn't mind it. For details see the last picture.

mechanics: aperture is snappy, works fine, focusing is smooth

cosmetics: mint

click to enlarge:

price: €60 + shipping

PayPal (+3%) / MoneyBookers (+1%)

Last edited by no-X on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new price: €50 + shipping

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you are absolutely correct about those dots.
It looks like my 3.5/135 Sonnar and one of my Flek 2.4/35. Has ZERO effect on image quality.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 even big scratch rare impact picture quality

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

last offer: €47 + shipping

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
I'm new to this forum and I read today of this lens. I am interested at it, are you still selling it ? How much (more or less) is the shipping cost to Italy ? Thank you, Have a Great day
Giorgio Utimpergher

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had that spot issue on a Meyer Pentacon , i confirm, its not fungus, just a small dot due to ... air of stuff. No impact whatsoever, nor scratches on lens, but i don't like it cos i like clean things Very Happy

By the way nox's offer is very good, so go for it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hexi wrote:
No impact whatsoever, nor scratches on lens, but i don't like it cos i like clean things Very Happy

One of the biggest mistake .. so many people follow it.. so I am lucky and I take all lenses what I can and use them .

I took Pentax 85mm f1.8 K lens for 20 EUR due front lens almost broken and make superb images. Planar 85mm f1.4 with incredible big scratch on inner elements I took around 150 EUR , nothing impact etc , etc.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

giouti wrote:
Hello,
I'm new to this forum and I read today of this lens. I am interested at it, are you still selling it ? How much (more or less) is the shipping cost to Italy ? Thank you, Have a Great day
Giorgio Utimpergher

PM sent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still availble for sale.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no-X wrote:
Still availble for sale.

PM sent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very sorry, I forgot to rename the thread. This Pancolar is sold. More via PM.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no-X wrote:
I'm very sorry, I forgot to rename the thread. This Pancolar is sold. More via PM.

This happens all the time to everyone Very Happy