Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Jena 300mm f/4 Sonnar Red MC Pentacon 6 mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:03 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena 300mm f/4 Sonnar Red MC Pentacon 6 mount Reply with quote

The big brother to the 180 Sonnar. Red MC here as well. Not been able to get out and use it yet. When I do I'll compare it with the 300 f/4 Olympic Sonnar.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you compare it to 'Olympic' Sonnar ? Which one do you prefer ?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Did you compare it to 'Olympic' Sonnar ? Which one do you prefer ?

I haven't had a chance to do that. As soon as I can I will and I will post it in the forum. I need to get a lens shade for the Olympic Sonnar to give it an even chance.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look forward it, I never tried to compare them I compare them only in my mind. I am curious about your opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I look forward it, I never tried to compare them I compare them only in my mind. I am curious about your opinion.

Sometime within the next 2 weeks I'll set up a comparison of the 2 300's.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Dawg wrote:
Attila wrote:

Sometime within the next 2 weeks I'll set up a comparison of the 2 300's.

Found a Lens shade that will look right on the Olympic, so as soon as it arrives I'll do a shoot out with these 2 300's.