Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 25mm f/2.8 MM + Leather bag! Sold!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 25mm f/2.8 MM + Leather bag! Sold! Reply with quote

Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 25mm f/2.8 MM

This lens is really like new, with the leather case and both original caps. Optics are 100% perfect and mechanics too. Maybe the best conserved lens I already had.

Price: 350€ including shipping inside EU.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold! This was quick!

Sorry Hari but I really need to make money and you didn't confirm me anything. Hope you understand.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ehm, Lazzaros, sorry for the off topic, but can you tell me which is the gear used to make these photos?

It's scary sharp for a so shallow DOF

And for the sake of the OT, for what reason in the world one should buy a C/V APO Macro for 2K €, chen you can find genuine contax gear for these "russian" prices? Shocked

Now that I've got the EF/M I'm seriously considering to get a C/Y-eos converter.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used my Distagon T* 35/1.4 with my 5DMKII to take these pictures. It is an amazing lens even wide open Wink

You should try some Zeiss lenses wiith or Canon. You won't regret Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Distagon 35 f/1.4 is crazy sharp Very Happy