Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss 500/8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: Carl Zeiss 500/8 Reply with quote

Wow, found a possible deal on this lens, was thinking I may get it to compare with my Pentacon 500/5.6 and see which one I end up wanting to keep. I can't find almost any information on this lens though, I did receive some pictures from the seller, was hoping that somebody might be able to provide me with some information, and maybe an approximate price.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this lens, light weight you can split into two parts for easier carry.
Rare very , rare.

http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/german/zeiss/fernobjektiv_500mm_f8/

Price ? No common price like for all uncommon items.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you attila. My interest is piqued. Would you consider ~220 EUR to be a good price for the one shown in the picture?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave_t wrote:
Thank you attila. My interest is piqued. Would you consider ~220 EUR to be a good price for the one shown in the picture?

Definitely rare collector item. Not many people heavy it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help Attila. I may jump on it, just because I'm getting tired of carrying the Pentacon 500 around...