Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Car accident camera
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Car accident camera Reply with quote

My strangest find from long time ago, Hungarian car accident camera made by Agfa, first one what I saw, I can't left in shop Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes, I come across these, but branded up in the local bus companies logo, with "Accident Pack" emblazoned on it. I've never really thought about it before, but I think it was Fuji disposables inside.

Not sure I would like to be in the car that get's squished by a big old double decker.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NewStuff wrote:
Not sure I would like to be in the car that get's squished by a big old double decker.

I think they are for insurance needs. I keep an old camera phone in the car all time for that. (also on can phone for help with that if you need)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep a Lumix LX2 in the glovebox for this purpose, I want to be sure I have good quality evidence of any wrongdoing in the case of an accident. Plus it wouldn't be the end of the world if it was stolen from the car.