Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject: Canon Reply with quote

I've had the Canon FTb QL for a while, the FL 1.8/50 for some weeks and the 3.5/28, the 1.4/50, the 3.5/100 and the 3.5/135 I bought from hinnerker when I met him during our holidays in the Northern Germany.
Great stuff, really. I will post some shots when I have them developed.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful , tasteful photographed gears!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful set and nice composition too. Congrats. Are you using an alternative battery for the in camera meter or just using the Lunasix?

Cheers, M.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Canon FTb -- my all-time favorite workhorse "2nd camera." It wasn't until I bought an FTb (about 25 years ago) and got away from auto-exposure that I finally began to learn about photography.

You need to add a couple to your collection: the FL 19mm f/3.5 and the FL 35mm f/2.5. Two really great FL optics. Oh, and the 55mm f/1.2 isn't too bad. A little soft, but useable.

And then there's the 300mm f/2.8 Fluorite and the "Bazooka" (85-300mm f/5 zoom), and . . . oh, never mind. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooltouch wrote:
The Canon FTb -- my all-time favorite workhorse "2nd camera." It wasn't until I bought an FTb (about 25 years ago) and got away from auto-exposure that I finally began to learn about photography.

You need to add a couple to your collection: the FL 19mm f/3.5 and the FL 35mm f/2.5. Two really great FL optics. Oh, and the 55mm f/1.2 isn't too bad. A little soft, but useable.

And then there's the 300mm f/2.8 Fluorite and the "Bazooka" (85-300mm f/5 zoom), and . . . oh, never mind. Rolling Eyes

I bet you're right, but I do not feel like investing any more money in this set, since it is pretty complete for my taste. Wink