Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon EF-M
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:01 pm    Post subject: Canon EF-M Reply with quote

Sorry for the IQ, I'm still on the bottom level of the learning curve about BW shooting and developing. But we will discuss later about that in the darkroom board.

This is just the show of a quite uncommon camera I've just bought from LucisPictor.

A review is still pending, but if you consider that these are shot with a Horseman, don't expect super quality results, and it won't be a camera fault Embarassed

Commands just like an R9 Laughing

It's ALL plastic, the perceived quality is like a toy, but the ACTUAL build quality is similar to a modern prosumer. is like to handle a Fisher-Price toy of the seventies, plastic, economic but TOUGH

An electronic camera stripped to the bone, its you, focus, speed, aperture and nothing else.
I think I'll love it.

The best film window I've ever seen.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..and I suppose the Nikon guys will disagree with your post Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear that it arrived safely!
You will love this cam, I'm sure.

Sometime metering can be a bit strange.
With manual lenses, it helps to experiement with the settings.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
..and I suppose the Nikon guys will disagree with your post Smile

Why? you can mount Nikon MF lenses as well Mr. Green

LucisPictor wrote:
Sometime metering can be a bit strange.

I hope that will be easy to figure out, since I dismissed my EOS 50 for the same reason. The 50 works great with EF glass, less good with third party....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the EF-M. I've only put 1 roll through mine as I have so many others waiting a try out. Results tend to be based on skill, lenses and processing. The camera (when using film) is just a light box.

I've not noticed anything weird with the metering though.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paperinik wrote:

I hope that will be easy to figure out, since I dismissed my EOS 50 for the same reason. The 50 works great with EF glass, less good with third party....

Oh, the EF-M is much better with manual lenses than the EOS 50!