Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[C&C] Wide-open minded...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: [C&C] Wide-open minded... Reply with quote

Some shots with the 15 heliar of voigtlander.
I sold it a while ago but I missed it so I bought it back Smile

Last edited by Selenium_27 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love wide angle shots ! I just can't use them myself Sad so it's nice to see other peoples successes!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi S
i just saw your comment to my post of a shot with this lens, then i saw this post! nice shot, and it truly is a 'one of a kind' lens. so small, such a wide FOV, and so little distortion. just amazing really. what cam/film did you use?
tony

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
hi S
i just saw your comment to my post of a shot with this lens, then i saw this post! nice shot, and it truly is a 'one of a kind' lens. so small, such a wide FOV, and so little distortion. just amazing really. what cam/film did you use?
tony

Hello !

I use it on a R2A.

Hp5 for the first and tmax for the second (with heavy masking).
Both are scanned prints.

When it is sunny, try it with pan F and tell me... Smile
The bad side is color shifts I observed on both copies I used. So I just shoot black and white.