Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

C/Y Yashica ML 21mm F3.5. condition 98%
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: C/Y Yashica ML 21mm F3.5. condition 98% Reply with quote

Hello,

I sell my Yashica ML 21mm F3.5 in near new condition.
The lens comes with front and rear cap.

I recently bought a 24mm lens for my APSC sensor camera and I much prefer it. 21mm is slightly too wide for my taste. (and well...I have too many lenses frankly...)

Because of this...I don't know what to do with this Yashica oldies.
I hesitated to sell it because...well...it is in excellent condition and...it is just SO BEAUTIFUL LENS...!!!

(even now while writting this I am look at my Yashica...and...damn...not sure I should sell it frankly...lol)

If you don't feel safe with me as I have not much posts in here and I am quite new...I can put it on eBay if you wish to buy it via this website and get Paypal safety.
Payment has to be down via Paypal. thx.

I can shipp worldwide...no problem.

Price: 350 euros + 20 euros shipping.

SAM_6353 par William Bridge, sur Flickr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course if you want to give me an offer we can discuss!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are you located? EU?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello.

I am french but currently living in South Korea. But I can shipp in EMS (fast and safe) and declare low value/gift if you are interested.

Kind regards,

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But I can shipp in EMS (fast and safe) and declare low value/gift if you are interested.

I have no doubts that there is a save way for shipping but you can't trick German customs (at least I can't).

I am tempted but the desire is not big enough.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile

Ok Smile
No problem with that! Tell me when you are tempted more^^

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can send it to me, we have nice customs if you send it in registered air-mail with gift certificate without insurance 99,99 % I will get it and no custom fee. I can relay it to Germany.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In fact I have been thinking the same thing about relaying it. I have been thinking that I can send it to my parents in France and then they can send it anywhere in EU without the custom problem...that would be a thought way to avoid risks.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

willbridge wrote:
In fact I have been thinking the same thing about relaying it. I have been thinking that I can send it to my parents in France and then they can send it anywhere in EU without the custom problem...that would be a thought way to avoid risks.

Way to go.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If more pictures are required by some of you guys...do not hesitate to ask and I'll upload here Smile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Attila thanks for the offer - this forum is allways full of very helpfull people.

@willbridge
After I saw your offer I did a bit of research and found a Yashica 21mm in Germany. It is not in the same condition than yours but lenses are ok and signs of use at the barrel don't disturb me. It also comes with a Contax 167 attached to the lens - which is a good point since my AX evolved a mechanical problems and is out of order at the moment.
I hope you don't mind,

regards,
Tobias

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey no problem with me :p
Just show some pics here taken with this baby once you get it^^

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price update.

I offer shipping cost anywhere in the world. Total price including shipping: 350 euros.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PICTURES AND PRICE UPDATE

Price: 320 euros = all included + shippment.

[url=http://forum.mflenses.com/userpix/20119/big_4377_SAM_6987_1.jpg]
[/url]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price update: 300 euros

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow..... what a beauty. I'll feel envious for the one who grabs it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But no one seem to want to grab it lol. what a sadness! Smile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Price update Reply with quote

Price update for the Yashica ML 21mm F3.5 + guenuine front and rear cap.
Condition MINT.

Price: 280 euros including shipping worldwide.
Payment via Paypal.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

willbridge wrote:
But no one seem to want to grab it lol. what a sadness! Smile

That's a nice price for what you get, I guess. The thing is that nowadays even €280,- are a huge amount of money to spend on a lens for most people. Please be patient, there will be one who has got the money to spend. Wink

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are right. That is a lot of money on a single lens, but I believe this one is special Smile
It is relatively rare, and also a good performer for such a wide range.

I will wait until someone decide himself to give this lens a chance. It is getting bored where it is now...it needs someone to take good care of it and be shoot with Smile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has this Yashica been sold yet?