Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

best 45 mm lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:28 pm    Post subject: best 45 mm lens Reply with quote

I need to know the opinion of the forum's guy about which lens is better?

1- 1,8/45 yashinon of yashica lynk 5000 E

2- 1,8/45 hexanon of konica S2.

Thanks

Rino.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No idea , Konica S3 fetch high price due stunning lens, perhaps S2 same good I am unsure.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, here's a different option: minolta's rokkor 45/2. this little lens is sharp. would it fit one of your slr's?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.

I had that lens with a minolta XG9 in 1981 (the time goes by....). It's a very good one, of course. But I asked about the lenses of two RF cams.

Thanks. Rino

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both lenses have a good reputation. I don't have an Auto S2, so I cannot compare with the Yashinon. I think the differences in IQ are minor. Not found any direct comparison, so you maybe better did it yourself? They are both rather cheap.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

estudleon wrote:
Hi.

I had that lens with a minolta XG9 in 1981 (the time goes by....). It's a very good one, of course. But I asked about the lenses of two RF cams.

Thanks. Rino

Rino,

Perhaps you should have put this thread in the RF section?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as SLR ones go, the Nikkor and Chinon 45mm pancakes are worth looking at.

Edit: As far as fixed RF bodies go, I think the Yash 40mm f1.7 is better but that's just my opinion. The Ricoh Five-One-Nine has a pretty good 45mm f1.9 on it.

Last edited by Blue on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know Konica - but my FAV is

Contax Tessar 2.8/45 Smile

tf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trifox wrote:
I don't know Konica - but my FAV is

Contax Tessar 2.8/45 Smile

tf

not fair to compare to other, this lens is the best
http://forum.mflenses.com/tessar-the-sharp-t15468.html