Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bessa RF Heliar 6x9 with insert 6x4.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:52 am    Post subject: Bessa RF Heliar 6x9 with insert 6x4.5 Reply with quote

Voigtlander BESSA RF Heliar lens RARE film tested working camera EX CLA'D

Price is: 260 GBP + shipping 14 GBP EU , 16 GBP world wide , registered-air mail.

on Ebay: Click here to see on Ebay

If you pay with wire transfer directly to my bank account I able to give you some more discount.

One of the best folder camera what I ever have I have two of them one of them have to go.

Try for portraits!! CLA'D few months ago.

I had basically all Bessa folder include Color-Heliar, Color-Skopar, I beleive this is best one from all of them

No fungus, no scracthes , no light leaks. All speeds are works.

It has a cold shue, not factory made, but pro work, looking good.

Genuine yellow filter is not in holder. Case a bit worm , tatty , quiet usual on 70+ yrs old item.

Frame insert is in so you can use either as 6x9 or 6x4,5 camera , insert is rare.

I did meassure and use following speeds

Bessa RF Heliar 3. B T 1 1/2 1/5 1/10 1/25 1/50 1/100 1/200 1/400
ok ok 0,7 1,5 4,09 7,17 16,66 40,58 64,72 125 200

!!! FILM TESTED WORKING CAMERA !!!

Registered air-mail shipping to any European countries 14 GBP. (around 7-14 days)

Registered air-mail shipping to anywhere else 16 GBP. (around 14-20 days)

INSURANCE is an extra cost ask for it if need it.

I SHIP WORLDWIDE! I OFFER 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

Item will send with gift certificate to avoid tax outside from EU! I am glad to combine shipment!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila did this sell yet? I'm shocked to see it here at that price. These things are amazing.
I have one and love it. I'm going to sell my Bessa ii CS and keep the un-coated Heliar. I like the look better for B+W as well as color.
Gives great Pastel colors and the B+W's are just perfect.

Here is a page regarding Heliar lens design/history. It is very interesting and should make anyone interested in trying one out.

http://www.antiquecameras.net/heliarlenses.html

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sold yet still available.