Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bessa RF Heliar 10.5 cm 3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Bessa RF Heliar 10.5 cm 3.5 Reply with quote

I think this camera is early post-war because lens looks like later Bessa I lens. No built-in yellow filters like my other Bessa RF cameras.What you think ?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason I can't see the pictures very well. Could you send the
camera to me for a better look? Thanks! Laughing

Looks a beauty!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:

Looks a beauty!

I also have a fall in my dioptres, send it to me first then I'll forward it to Katastrofo Razz

I'm really envious!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Bessa RF Heliar 10.5 cm 3.5 Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I think this camera is early post-war because lens looks like later Bessa I lens. No built-in yellow filters like my other Bessa RF cameras.What you think ?

The swing filter holder sometimes was immediately removed to put on other brand filters or accessories, so it is not that rare to see cameras that don't show any traces of swing filter wear.

As to the date, the lens serial is in the 2,100,000s, according to the Vademecum that would put it around 37-38. Heliar serials from 37-39 span the 2,000,000 to 2,500,000 range, post-war production resumed at about 2.700.000.

Sevo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A G Photography wrote:
Katastrofo wrote:

Looks a beauty!

I also have a fall in my dioptres, send it to me first then I'll forward it to Katastrofo Razz

I'm really envious!

Hahaha, thanks guys! have two of them one will go on sale ... Confused

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Bessa RF Heliar 10.5 cm 3.5 Reply with quote

Sevo wrote:
Attila wrote:

The swing filter holder sometimes was immediately removed to put on other brand filters or accessories, so it is not that rare to see cameras that don't show any traces of swing filter wear.

As to the date, the lens serial is in the 2,100,000s, according to the Vademecum that would put it around 37-38. Heliar serials from 37-39 span the 2,000,000 to 2,500,000 range, post-war production resumed at about 2.700.000.

Sevo

Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila,
Is the camera 6x7, 6x9?

Thanks

Jules

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6x9!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a beautiful specimen. I see what you mean about the lens - though post war, they'd be coated and/or have the word 'color'.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.mflenses.com/bessa-rf-heliar-10-5-cm-4-5-fuji-s160-pro-t13910.html