Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Battlefield Revisited
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:43 am    Post subject: Battlefield Revisited Reply with quote

Went back to Manassas Battlefield Park, here are a few samples.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael, the first image IMMEDIATELY drew my attention. Well balanced, very nice perspective, and an altogether FINE piece of work. The composition is fabulous to me.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice Mike. I wouldn't mind seeing more.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice series Mike!
my favorite is the last one

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like #3 - will it hit the house or not?

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of them are nice, the house showing the fine detail on the wood strips is great also!.

Jes.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much! You are too kind! Very Happy

None of the cannons were pointed directly at the house. I did take a few photos that make it appear the house is in the direct line of fire, wonderful thing - perspective.

These are all full frame shots without cropping (except 1/4" off each side of the house, for some very distracting bits). I was trying pretty hard to frame the shots correctly. I did not want to look for the photo in the photo. I am very happy with the results. I learn a little more everyday.