Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

barbie and roses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:06 pm    Post subject: barbie and roses Reply with quote

bessa r, jupiter 8, ilford xp2, walgreens p&s; headless barbie loves to model in black and white:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ack, that shot hurts my eyes Laughing so many places to look.

Sharp looking image.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks. have you checked out the oxidation thread yet?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

barbie is stuck in a vase of 3-wk old roses and baby's breath left over from valentine's day. i placed the vase on our leaf-covered gravel driveway, and shot straight down from the deck.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got Barbie from her best side... Laughing is that a spent cartridge just in the front?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why, yes, that is a spent 12-gauge shotgun shell, fired with extreme prejudice at a marauding squirrel. your eye caught that out of all the shapes and textures. wow ...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just happy I could see it..... short sighted going long sighted makes for a very frustrating time focusing Very Happy
Was it Barbies 12-gauge? Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

har!
no, it is mine, a winchester model 12 u.s. army combat shotgun from 1945. my father-in-law gave it to me ... Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that would make for an interesting photo! I don't shoot never tried but I like looking at guns..maybe the mechanics,craftsmanship?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

frorm follows function at its best. well-designed and well-executed firearms are industrial art. same for cameras.