Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Balda Baldexette I 1936
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:58 pm    Post subject: Balda Baldexette I 1936 Reply with quote

Today I got this very rare amazingly built camera. It has coupled rangefinder , fast Schenider Kreuznach Xenar lens 7,5cm f2.8 and compur shutter , fastest speed is 1/250. Any experience ?
http://www.cosmonet.org/camera/bdk_e.htm

Last edited by Attila on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No experience, though I did think I've fondled a couple at a camera show Laughing And on and off watched them on the bay.

Of course you'll be posting pics when it arrives, and I'm very curious about any opinions. Despite my prejudices, I seem to be trying out pre-war 135 cameras now... Although I now realise this is a 120 camera? Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
No experience, though I did think I've fondled a couple at a camera show Laughing And on and off watched them on the bay.

Of course you'll be posting pics when it arrives, and I'm very curious about any opinions. Despite my prejudices, I seem to be trying out pre-war 135 cameras now... Although I now realise this is a 120 camera? Rolling Eyes

Built quality is better than most folder what I seen, sturdy like welta weltur, but not bulky like certo six.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great! I have only a Baldinette which is 35mm and no RF. Works well though and nicely made.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, she's a real beauty. Serious camera lust here for her.

Congratulations, you are a fortunate man.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baldas used to be well constructed. I own a Balda Baldamatic and is a fine piece of engineering.
Attila, congrats for the new pretty film friend Smile

Regards.
Jes,

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks guys!