Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bagged Audi A6
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Bagged Audi A6 Reply with quote

For those of you who don't know, 'bagged' means the car is sitting on air ride suspension, so he can lower and raise it at will.

Shot this car a few weeks ago for an automotive blog (www.juststance.com) and since the feature went live yesterday I can finally share the pictures...

Used my trusty 450D and the ol' kit lens, EF-S 18-55mm IS f3.5-5.6.

Too bad I didn't have a good tripod available back then... well, now I do.

Also, we weren't able to use the two locations I originally picked out so we had to chose a substitute on the spot... I think it worked well enough.

My 5 favourites from the set:

And here's a link to the whole set (25 pictures) on my flickr.

I hope the resolution like this is okay, if not I will choose the next smaller Flickr resize.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice pics. The price-performance ratio of this kit lens is unbelievable.
Wink

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah, this is a good pictures and i really love it. Maybe you can add more parts for this one like 2011 Audi A6 Brake Disc , caliper , clutch or anything to make it more clearer.