Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Auto Rikenon 50/2 samples just for you
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:51 pm    Post subject: Auto Rikenon 50/2 samples just for you Reply with quote

Bw400cn, shop processing/scanning, which is no better than walgreens at twice the price (aieeeee!), ST605:

My neighbor Carl

My neighbor Pete

Carl again

Some close-ups with new tubes, shortest first, then middle, then longest one; focus is on the closest painted dots on the fishing lure:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I can somehow impart a little camera shake even when shooting off a tripod. But it could be the stout breeze shaking that 1/32-ounce Roostertail lure on 4-pound test line.
I much like this lens' bokeh, and it seems plenty sharp. The close-ups were at f2; the portraits at f8, I believe.
What say the collective of this $11 lens?

Last edited by fish4570 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good! What blew me away about my copy was the extremely vivid colours. Will you try a colour film at some point?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a good lens, without doubts.

The 2/50 lenses seem to be all very good. And your lens is not the exception.

Good contrast and resolution. Nice B&W pics.

You have a good relation with your neighbors, lucky man. Very Happy

Thanks for sharing your nice pics and lens.

Rino.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will do, mf-g. Probably some Fuji 200 this weekend. We're going to get some rain. The moisture will make things richer ...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to all.
I know this is just the first roll, but this lens seems to have a 50/2.8 Leitz Elmar-ish visual feel to it. This I like. And all for $11 ...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like you got a nice lens.

I too would like to see some colours. The idea of a DSLR with a taped screen is great! Smile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my, you dslr addicts and your pushing ... Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good and sharp.Its about how I remember mine was - good buy Rikoh stuff is very underrated like Chinon Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I discovered photobucket's fotoflexer image editing device last night. All of these images have been through autofix and have more punch now, I think.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Oh my, you dslr addicts and your pushing

I am aiming for both eventually Dslr + MF lense Very Happy I will however not abandon my Ricohs...my learning tools!!

What color was the lure I am thinking red?

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's tiny body is multi-hued: orange on one side, green on one, with a little yellow stripe separating the two main colors. The dots are black. I think I will go fish for a moment ...