Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Auto Rikenon 2.8/55 and a spider or two
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:53 am    Post subject: Auto Rikenon 2.8/55 and a spider or two Reply with quote

I wish I had another lens to capture these Spiders...the biggest one would be about as big as your hand leg space wise not body size....still ugly big spiders.
#1 Ahhhh Food!

#2 The victim

#3.....Being wrapped

#5 The black bits are actually on the spider web...for some reason there were two spiders per web one huge and one small.

#6 The spiders are all between the gaps on these trusses.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that the Rikenon with two sides turning aperture ring? Results look good! I have one, but not tested yet. The MFD of 95cm (on mine) is not very helpfull for spiders, but it might be just fine for such subjects with a short extension ring?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Minolfan wrote:
Is that the Rikenon with two sides turning aperture ring? Results look good! I have one, but not tested yet. The MFD of 95cm (on mine) is not very helpfull for spiders, but it might be just fine for such subjects with a short extension ring?

Yes it is the one with the Auto on one side and the manual on the other.Mine feels a bit loose when turning the focus ring (really smooth) how does yours feel?.Thanks for the extension ring tip, I must keep one in the bag.