Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Auto Rikenon 1.7/50,k200D..painting more flowers...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:24 am    Post subject: Auto Rikenon 1.7/50,k200D..painting more flowers... Reply with quote

I hope you guys are not getting sick of these flowers,I went a little later for the different light...and this is how the Rikenon handled the flowers,The F stops were between F5.6-2.8 maybe a 8 in there somewhere but I can not remember Sad .I was laying down for some of these for a different angle.I am very happy with the bokeh from this lens.There is some pp and cropping ISO was 200...maybe it could have been set to 100? what do you think of how the Rikenon handled these flowers compared to the other lenses?I may have to take the 1.8/55 Super Tak up there and see how that performs.

#12 To give you some idea of what the garden looks like.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots, I especially like the ones such as #11

I have this lens and I think it's very good!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...
Very good paintings, Moïra !
It seems your garden is anjoying sunshine.
Here, it's not very warm but we had a sunny day.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice compositions, beautiful colors, my favs #1#5#7#9#11

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Guys,Olivier I wish it was my garden but it is not...it is superbly maintained and sits on a public road so all these flowers are accessible from the road...although the owners did see me out there once taking photos and gave me a tour of the whole garden...it IS amazing and it is not finished yet about 1/4 acre block on the top of a hill! I will give them a selection of some of the photos I have taken over the last couple of weeks.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice series.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
it is superbly maintained and sits on a public road so all these flowers are accessible from the road...although the owners did see me out there once taking photos and gave me a tour of the whole garden....

That's very kind of them.
Nature makes their lovers meet. Wink