Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

at the cafe
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: at the cafe Reply with quote

bessa r, canon 50/1.8, xp2:

cannot decide which i like best ...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're all good, but I find #2 to be, in a way I cannot define, stronger.

Cheers, M.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This reminds me of those bar games where you have to locate the differences between the photos Smile

For me I prefer #2 as well. The guy outside is not very interesting but this guy in #2 creates more of a story.

To be honest I think I would prefer #3 if the guy wasn't outside the window. I like the door cracked but I also like looking through the window.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I quite like #1, for me it's the best of the series.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for all of your comments. i tend toward no. 2 - i think ... Confused

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
For me I prefer #2 as well. The guy outside is not very interesting but this guy in #2 creates more of a story.

To be honest I think I would prefer #3 if the guy wasn't outside the window. I like the door cracked but I also like looking through the window.

+1
#2 I like this as well for the fact of the image or feeling you get when some one leaves.

I thank you for taking all these photos and sharing them as it is teaching me how to compose a photo to make you think, not just for what is in the photo...ie a memory.....hope that makes sense Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is a high compliment ...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 for me.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel it should be a sequence, check out Duane Michals' work.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, seele. i was an admirer of dm's work as his career blossomed.

perhaps it SHOULD be a triptych ...