Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

ARSAT Telear 5,6/250mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: ARSAT Telear 5,6/250mm Reply with quote

I like using the fairly compact K-6 Arsat Telear MC 5,6/250mm on my analogue 35mm and medium cameras, as well as on my Canon 5DMkII. The attached macro photo is made with the Telear lens and an achromatic 8x close-up lens!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting setup, I have experience only with Telear 250.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:25 am    Post subject: Telear 250 Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Interesting setup, I have experience only with Telear 250.

Comfortable is, there is still some acceptable space between the lens set-up and the object. But the DOF is very critical and tight for focusing, even when stopped down the f/stop to 11. The optical quality, at least of my Telear 5,6/250mm is excellent, also in normal use as telephoto lens! I like this lens adapted to all formats 6x6 till my 35mm cameras.