Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Approbation can be a bad thing - Now Sun YS-70
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Approbation can be a bad thing - Now Sun YS-70 Reply with quote

I am blaming too much approbation in my YS-85 thread here

http://forum.mflenses.com/sun-ys-85-fails-to-make-mfl-club-posting-t60669.html

for my most recent YS-70 buying sin here

Click here to see on Ebay

These YS lenses are addictive and I'm certainly not going to accept personal responsibility and blame myself. Stop me before I buy again!!!! Razz

And BTW:

The latest buy looks to me like another Minolta "M" thread mount. It could be m42 which would be amazing, but the Minolta cap appears to point to the former thread outcome. But regardless, how was I supposed to pass that up for a ten spot. Heck, it's difficult to buy any lens on eBay for a tenner!! The lens is probably full of fungus, but for ten bucks it's still cheap entertainment. Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Approbation can be a bad thing - Now Sun YS-70 Reply with quote

guardian wrote:
Stop me before I buy again!!!!

With pleasure. Send me all of your money.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simply change your PayPal and ebay shipping addresses to mine, then continue to buy whatever suits your fancy!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, later and redesigned model I think. This one was only made in that "space age" body style.
I'm not sure all of them were YS, but it seems that way to me.
This model is much less common than the 85-205/4.8