Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

anyone use vivitar 100-300mm f5?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: anyone use vivitar 100-300mm f5? Reply with quote

I just won an auction for a vivitar 100-300mm close focus lens. I have several lenses of the same design made by kiron but this one is a Tamron version. Should have it in a week or so. I have never seen one of these before.

Also got a Nikon 45mm f2.8, Nikon 105mm f2.5 -P and a Spiratone 150mm f4.5 bellows lens.

I'l be busy playing some new lenses next week...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look forward your samples, Nikkor 45mm I know as an excellent lens, I look forward for others. I can give you MFL club membership if you would like to publish hi-res images. Let me know if you want it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I can give you MFL club membership if you would like to publish hi-res images. Let me know if you want it.

What does that mean? I have about 30-40 lenses I'll eventually get pictures posted up for. Also may try doing some enlarger lenses on bellows. I have at least 10 enlarger lenses and several bellows lenses.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/mfl_club_members/

I would like to invitation to here and link your samples into relevant gallery sections for example your vivitar shoots to Japanese/Vivitar section.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had missed that section. Very nice. I may only have a lens or two that aren't covered already. I'd be happy to contribute where I can.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will send your access in pm, not a problem if lens is already covered. More samples can make more overview for people. Might be current samples are boring and you able to make better presentation.