Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Anyone knows this lens?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:39 am    Post subject: Anyone knows this lens? Reply with quote

Hi,

found it on eBay! I'm always searching for a sharp constant aperture normal zoom, so does anyone knows this cosina?

http://cgi.ebay.de/Cosina-28-70-1-4-Macro-fuer-Nikon_W0QQitemZ190327242912QQcmdZViewItemQQptZDE_Elektronik_Computer_Foto_Camcorder_Objektive_PM?hash=item2c506340a0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_500wt_1182

cheers,

Karhallarn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cosina made many cheap budget lenses I don't think so this lens is a good deal. Tamron SP lenses are cheap and good ones. Also Kiron , Vivitar Series 1 lenses are nice in this focal length.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quality of MF zooms is bit of a "relative" story. I got me Tamron SP 01A which supposed to be the best zoom ever. But I don't see much overall difference to El Cheapo AF zooms .. Confused

Colors and contrasts are better but sharpness not.
I think old zooms are not the point of MF.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kansalliskala wrote:
Quality of MF zooms is bit of a "relative" story. I got me Tamron SP 01A which supposed to be the best zoom ever. But I don't see much overall difference to El Cheapo AF zooms .. Confused

Colors and contrasts are better but sharpness not.
I think old zooms are not the point of MF.

+1 but in many cases I prefer over contrast and color on sharpness.
I had great experience with cheap Sigma 70-300mm AF zoom in past even great experience I sold it , but perhaps I will buy it again if need really. I did test many MF zoom , but I always prefer primes above them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was stupid enouhg to sell my Canon 28-135 for peanuts because I didn't "just like it". Now they are damn expensive. Mad

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

like this: Click here to see on Ebay.de

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kansalliskala wrote:
I was stupid enouhg to sell my Canon 28-135 for peanuts because I didn't "just like it". Now they are damn expensive. Mad

I am covered with cheap lenses... hard to sell them for peanuts.. never mind..