Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

animal farm by porst (not orwell)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:51 pm    Post subject: animal farm by porst (not orwell) Reply with quote

recently my better half and i went-a-visiting to a friend's farm. i took along my porst 35-105 to meet some new friends. PLEASE CLICK ON EACH PHOTO OR YOU WILL NOT SEE BEST RESOLUTION. c&c always welcome! mostly just cropping and contrast pp adjustments.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great portrait of the lama.
I like the others as well.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So many cute guys here! I pick up also lama for best!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine llama !

Watch out for the spitting. Around here some sheep farmers use them to keep away coyotes.

Easier to fine than a one-l lama, and probably less troublesome than a three-l lllama (see Ogden Nash)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 for the Llama shot.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys! they use llama for the same thing here, protecting sheep from predators.

i liked that shot, but i was very partial to the butting sheep/goat and the rooster--he was really beautiful and i thought the lens did a good job of capturing color and detail--there was very little if any pp on that shot besides crop.