Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Angenieux 2.9/50 Type Z2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:17 am    Post subject: Angenieux 2.9/50 Type Z2 Reply with quote

These shots come from the time when street life was unaware of the epidemic. The image pop is pretty amazing for an old enlarger triplet. Colours are very good too, I was especially impressed by the natural colour rendering. That keeps up also when I boosted contrasts (in most cases).

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it Like 1 . Great pop and colours.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Sciolist! That stroke me when I saw the shots for the first time on PC screen. When you look at the lens itself, and even throught the lens during the shooting (in Sony Nex liveview), you hardly guess such an output.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lens has great bokeh wide open as well

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, uddhava!

Great contribution, kymarto! I observe that my #2 is well compatible with your #3, PP aside.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adding here a small bit of colour. It looks like the plate comes more or less from the same era as the lens!