Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

+1 new! Another ukrainian girl - Pentax K10d Chinon 50mm 1.9
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:26 pm    Post subject: +1 new! Another ukrainian girl - Pentax K10d Chinon 50mm 1.9 Reply with quote

Last edited by Salatik on Fri May 20, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love those Chinon, the 1.9 and the 1.7. Sharp, good colouring, moderate CA... Not very famous, but good performers, as you show in your shot.

The picture is a bit overexposed to me, but this may be your intention Wink

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice high key shot!
The bokeh of this lens suites this portrait good in my opinion. Chinons are good performers and bang for the bucks. I have quite a few my self Wink

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for comments! I think this pic isn't overexposed, but if your monitor has a strong contrast it may look like it is (I am using CRT monitor and can see detail in highlight zone) It's a variation of high key post processing.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty girl and nice focus on her eyes. Not sure if the highkey was intentional though, as I see some tint on that picture (cyan?) which makes me believe that the WB is slightly off - but could be intended as said.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're rigth. At home with my Mac, the picture looks much better, not overexposed at all... Smile

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice portrait, interesting processing

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey she has amazing speaking eyes! Excellent portrait ! How lucky you are ! Smile

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that's very good and a good model (and much better WB).