Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Amvona AT101 Carbon fiber tripod+ball head
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Amvona AT101 Carbon fiber tripod+ball head Reply with quote

Today my tripod is delivered from Alex (Hk300) it is sturdy, light weight and looks professional and... I got on half price or even more less than similar top brand products (Manfrotto) etc.

Many, many thanks Alex! I am really happy now!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's anything like the cloumn/head replacement I purchased, it must be great!

I'm curious, Attila: what exactly did you purchase? Can you give us some pics and a review? Also, what was your cost in US dollars?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Attila , please share details. I get in contact with Amvona yesterday, because I want the A104T carbon fibre tripod, and unfortunately they do not accept paypal.

Thanks a lot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.mflenses.com/images/shop/amvona_tripod.jpg

Price was around 120 USD Tripod legs+big ball head+ shipping all together.

Perhaps you price will be a little higher to get some profit to Alex.

I am impressed about quality looks same than lot more expensive ones in local shops.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Milanos wrote:
Yes Attila , please share details. I get in contact with Amvona yesterday, because I want the A104T carbon fibre tripod, and unfortunately they do not accept paypal.

Thanks a lot

Contact to Alex (hk300) and order from him. He able to help also how you can get without import duty.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an Amvona AT-858B tripod (not a carbon fiber model) that I got off of Amvona's ebay site several years back. I think that it is a solid, if a bit heavy, tripod that is well worth the small price it cost me. I paid for mine thru PayPal on their eBay site.