Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

All SOLD Pentax Primes
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: All SOLD Pentax Primes Reply with quote

I have the following lenses available for sale (sold ones are removed from this list):

Pentax A35/2, K50/1.4.

I have carefully (probably overly so) examined and described all lenses to avoid any disappointment. I backlight the lenses with a flashlight, which reveals anything shockingly well. Many of the lenses, as I will list, have on one of the middle elements a light coating of either dust or droplet-type haze that is visible only when backlit with a flashlight. If it is dust (which I suspect and so too others who have done the same and found the same), it is finer dust than the larger specks one can see normally. Almost all of my older lenses have this (and they all come from different sources), and I think if most people inspected their lenses this way, they’d find it too. I bought all of these lenses as “clean and clear” optically from ebay, etc., so I must be fussy.... I suspect it has little to no impact on IQ, and even if it did it seems just about all the old lenses have this anyway. Some of the lenses do also have some old cleaning fluid residue at the edges of the front/rear element, but I don’t think that bears separate listing.

Please see my other listings for film cameras if you are interested.

Payment will be via Paypal or US Postal money order.
Shipping will be at actual cost with delivery confirmation based on your zip code. I will ship worldwide, but I do not lie on customs forms. International shipping without any tracking is at your own risk, but I will provide a scan of my receipt from the post office if that makes you feel better.

Free 49mm Filters—take any one you want with a lens. I have Photoco Haze 49mm (UV) Korea; Kalimar Skylight 49mm (1B) Korea; Hoya 49mm UV(0) Japan (older style); Quantaray 49mm UV Japan. All have metal rims and thread fine. Filter may be dirty and have slight scratches (I don’t care to inspect them all).

K-Mount:

Pentax-A 35mm f2. $175. Here’s the harder to find A-series version of this fantastic optic. Has two minor coating scratches to the front element (one approx. 2mm, the other 1.5mm)--only visible if hit just right with a flashlight. There is the usual internal dust and what is either some very light haze in the middle of the optics or is some more, finer dust (only visible when shining a flashlight from the rear). I think there is also a touch of smoky-type haze in the optics as well from the flashlight test. Aperture blades are dry and snappy. Helicoid is smooth and well-damped. Cosmetically, the lens shows light to average wear. Includes Pentax front cap and generic rear cap.

Pentax-K 50mm f1.4. $90. The K-series one is harder to find than the M-series one, and alone features an identical optical construction to the legendary Super v2/SMC Takumar 50mm f1.4 optic, but with the convenience of the K mount. It certainly feels like a more solid piece than the M50/1.4. Optics are clean and clear except for the usual internal dust and what is either some light haze in the middle of the optics or a rather decent amount of finer dust (visible when shining a flashlight from one end and looking from the other. It is worse in this lens than the others—you can see it looking from the front as you shine the flashlight from the front). Aperture blades are dry and snappy. Helicoid is smooth and well-damped. Cosmetically, the lens shows an average amount of wear. Includes a Pentax front cap and a generic rear cap.

Last edited by MacTak on Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 13 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Message sent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Super-Takumar 50mm and 105mm are now SOLD. Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The A28/2.8 is now sold.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price drops on the A35/2 and M150/3.5

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The M150/3.5 is now sold. Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The M50/2 is now sold. I have added a few more sample pictures as well.

Price drop on the S-M-C Takumar 28mm to $55!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A $10 price drop on the A35 (now $180) and a $5 price drop on the SMC 55/1.8 Takumar (now $35)!

Samples from the K50 (no post-processing on any of these):

Wide open @f1.4:

Wide open @f1.4:

@f2.8:

@f2.8:

@f2.8:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The SMC Takumar 55mm f1.8 is now sold.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've dropped the price on each of the remaining lenses by five more dollars!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apologize for the multiple messages... I did not realize they stayed in the outbox until you read them... now that I look like a fool I look forward to hearing from you Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greysonj wrote:
I apologize for the multiple messages... I did not realize they stayed in the outbox until you read them... now that I look like a fool I look forward to hearing from you Smile

You figured it out before my PM could inform you! As I said in my PM, that confused me at first too....

Anyway, the S-M-C 28/3.5 is now SOLD to this lovely gentleman.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last two lenses, the K50/1.4 and A35/2 are now sold. Thanks to everyone; that's all! (mods can move this thread no)