Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Adaptall system ?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:11 am    Post subject: Adaptall system ? Reply with quote

Please describe the principles and results of these lenses .I've seen some good results from Michael with the 24mm. They change only the adapter and the lens is the same ? Can we mount on different bodyes , with different register the same lens ?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: Adaptall system ? Reply with quote

yinyangbt wrote:
Please describe the principles and results of these lenses .I've seen some good results from Michael with the 24mm. They change only the adapter and the lens is the same ? Can we mount on different bodyes , with different register the same lens ?

Yes you can mount on any 35mm SLR with matched Adaptall-mount same lens. Most common adapters are Canon EOS,M42, Nikon, Pentax, Minolta MD,Canon FD, Olympus OM.

Adapter care register distance differences.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: Adaptall system ? Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
yinyangbt wrote:

Yes you can mount on any 35mm SLR with matched Adaptall-mount same lens. Most common adapters are Canon EOS,M42, Nikon, Pentax, Minolta MD,Canon FD, Olympus OM.

Adapter care register distance differences.

http://www.Adaptall-2.org
http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/japenese/Tamron/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have a "mechanical" camera like Contax, Canon FD etc aperture and else stuff also works if you find original adapter. Modern electronic cameras and chinese adapters just connect the lens to body.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use my Nikon-AI to Adaptall together with a dandelion chip and I control everything from the camera. This include aperture and light measurement.

The Tamron 90 mm f/2.5 is really good for macro shots.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:48 am    Post subject: Eos adapters exist Reply with quote

As do adapters to 4/3.

Not seen a m4/3 adapter yet.