Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Acadia National Park
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:38 am    Post subject: Acadia National Park Reply with quote

with SMC Takumar 55/2
Bass Harbor

Bass Harbor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now there is a fresh clean environment. Rare to see that color of water so near shore. The northern light is very beautiful! Fantastic exposure. Are you a boater Soren?

I have never seen a conifer looks like that; it is a conifer, no? Such vibrant health.

That is quite a selection of line (only landlubbers say 'rope' Laughing)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The national and state parks are the best service the US has managed to provide for the public. Health care, education and transportation are lousy, but the parks as you show are wonderful, magical

patrickh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bee-yoo-ti-ful, and I like your lens choice ...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use to be a sailor on Danube. Answering your question, yes, deep inside I'm still a sailor, I love boats and everything that floats.
It's a conifer, around 15 inch tall, picture taken into the forest near Eagle lake.
Regarding " landlubber " I'm far from the meaning of that word. I spend a good deal of time ( years ) learning about boats. I used " rope " instead of "line" because I don't know the english jargon.

Patrickh, that's one of the most beautiful places I've ever visited, probably because it mixes ocean with forests and mountains. I felt revived every time I smelled the salt water and the low tide leftovers.

Paul, that's the only MF lens I used.

Anyway, I put more pictures on Flickr and Alamy page.