Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

90mm Fuji f1.0 lens for m4/3??
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:10 am    Post subject: 90mm Fuji f1.0 lens for m4/3?? Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130386386775

Not connected to me.

Vendor says that this is suitable for m4/3. It does not look like one of the Heligon type of TV projector lenses which suffer from terrible distortion as they are not designed for visible light wavelengths. Will need a helicoid.

Buyer beware!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Completely misinformation. It is a cheap old X-ray lens, has no aperture and the back focal length is just fractions of an inch. Only good for very close macro shots (ca 200mm max from lens front). But they were made for visible light (usually blue or green only depending on phosphorus used)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:51 am    Post subject: Chagrin Reply with quote

Embarassed

Thanks Klaus!

I am aware of those lenses, but this one fooled me because the diameter at light exit was so narrow it looked like a cine lens. Thanks for the correction.

Pat