Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

2X Tamron Adapt-a-matic adapters for Nikon mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: 2X Tamron Adapt-a-matic adapters for Nikon mount Reply with quote

I have two identical adapters to attach Tamron Adapt-a-matic leses (often labelled as Auto Tamron) to Nikon camera.
The adapters appear to be in working order, but I had no chance to test them on the Nikon camera. If You want to use these adapters on the Nikon camera please check if they are fully compatible. From what I can understand, these adapters are NOT compatible with AI or AI-S coupling. They should be used in the same way as Nikon PRE-AI mount lenses. Which means that these adapters can only be used with Nikon cameras that are compatible with PRE-AI lenses.

I used the adapters together with F-to-EOS (mounting Nikon lens on Canon EOS camera) adapter and that works fine in full manual mode.

The list of compatible lenses is given on the adaptall-2.org web site.

The adapters are as pictured below. They were used so they have minor scratches and some dust.

I do have a cardboard box, plastic "bubble" container and manual for one of the adapters, if someone is interested.

I would like to offer these adapters for sale, separately or together, each for 20 Euros.
I will ship worldwide from Stockholm - shipping is 10 Euros or less, depending on the country.

Please check my eBay ID: sh00rik

Alex

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: you still got one? Reply with quote

You still got one? they are so hard to find.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both sold. Sorry.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Both sold. Sorry

oh well, I must keep looking. It's proving more difficult than I imagined!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: 2X Tamron Adapt-a-matic adapters for Nikon mount Reply with quote

Alex H wrote:
I have two identical adapters to attach Tamron Adapt-a-matic leses (often labelled as Auto Tamron) to Nikon camera.
The adapters appear to be in working order, but I had no chance to test them on the Nikon camera. If You want to use these adapters on the Nikon camera please check if they are fully compatible. From what I can understand, these adapters are NOT compatible with AI or AI-S coupling. They should be used in the same way as Nikon PRE-AI mount lenses. Which means that these adapters can only be used with Nikon cameras that are compatible with PRE-AI lenses.

I used the adapters together with F-to-EOS (mounting Nikon lens on Canon EOS camera) adapter and that works fine in full manual mode.

The list of compatible lenses is given on the adaptall-2.org web site.

The adapters are as pictured below. They were used so they have minor scratches and some dust.

I have found this item for sale, the seller confirms the serial number is the same as yours but there is the prong and disc, it would seem to get in the way of the retaining ring. Are their several types of Adaptall? I have a 300mm f5.6 670au, first type with metal focus grip. here is the sale item:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not understand the statement about serial number. Is it exactly the same?

The ring with the prongs is needed for pre-Ai coupling mechanism. I have one of these attached to my last remaining adapt-a-matic lens, even though it is fitted with M42 adapter.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry if I wasnt clear, yes serial (patent number) is the same.