Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

20mm f/4 Zeiss Exakta Mt- Beauty!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: 20mm f/4 Zeiss Exakta Mt- Beauty!!! Reply with quote

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! what is it with US postal rates to over here! $54! Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get why the shipping is so high either. Everytime I sell International I feel bad for the buyer. It is a shame!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shad309 wrote:
I don't get why the shipping is so high either. Everytime I sell International I feel bad for the buyer. It is a shame!

I am sure that the seller would get much higher prises if shipping prises was fair.

When I see shipping prices like this, I don´t want to buy anything, and I guess many have it like like me...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lahnet wrote:
shad309 wrote:

I am sure that the seller would get much higher prises if shipping prises was fair.

When I see shipping prices like this, I don´t want to buy anything, and I guess many have it like like me...

I rarely look at US listings these days. There are some great items, at good prices, but, as you say, shipping is prohibitive.