Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

1970's Asahi Pentax Spotmatic F
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: 1970's Asahi Pentax Spotmatic F Reply with quote

In was given a 1970's Asahi Pentax Spotmatic F with three lenses and the bellows attachment -- I don't think I have shown these on this site -- they were taken on the River Thames on outdated 2007 Fuji Acros 100 with various PENTAX Takumar lenses and an Orange filter as the day was overcast ( as usual when we go out !)
The Cable car across the Thames - 28mm f3.5 SMC Takumar

London Trip 02 by pentaxpete, on Flickr
The London 'Shard' -- 28mm f3.5 SMC Takumar

London Trip 03 by pentaxpete, on Flickr
50mm f1.4 SMC Takumar-- the 'Palace of Westminster' where are the Houses of Parliament, our Government

London Trip 05 by pentaxpete, on Flickr
'Tower Bridge' which opens to let large ships go through -- 105mm f2.8 SMC Takumar.

London Trip 07 by pentaxpete, on Flickr

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the "Palace of Westminster" shot especially good.

I love the Spotmatic. I have one, and a 28mm f3.5, 50mm f1.4 and 200mm f4 lens set for it. Great camera, and still an uncommonly smooth focusing ring, I think one of the smoothest ever made.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Spotmatic and some Takumars, it doesn't get much simpler, or better. Cool

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent photos. I've yet to put a film thru my Sp1000